JEGS 81526 Portable 5 Gallon Parts Washer

  • 5 Gallon
  • Solvent Capacity: 3.5 Gallon
  • 110V/60Hz
  • Overall Size: 17.375" L x 14.25" W x 8.75" H
  • Max Pump Output: 3.96 gpm

Nice for smaller shop or garage.

I added a seal tape around the top to limit spilling when moving it. I also added a brush on the hose to reduce the spray. ((Make sure you put a small hose clamp on to hold it.)

excellent price. not flimsy container. will the pump last? don't know yet. I had read that it did not have a seal to slowdown evaporation. I placed a self adhesive rubber seal on the lid which caused the lid to stay slightly up in the front, mostly because of the seal by the hinge. To counter this I epoxied (good ole' JB weld) some strong hard drive magnets to the container. The magnets were positioned in a way that put them just slightly below the rubber seal. This holds the lid down tight against the seal. You need pretty good magnets for this. Took very little time to make this upgrade and so far I love it. The flow is rather fast. IF You're not careful you'll get whatever cleaner your using all over the place. I added the oriflow OR101h flow through brush which works very well (hose is a little long for this small unit but still works great) and cuts the flow down so my mineral spirits don't splash all over the place. Plus the brush comes in very handy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The sad part is that it's true, you literally can potty train a newborn dog well within a year.

History Deaths on January 01

Delta strains expose Australia's anti-epidemic vulnerability